- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, including name, mailing address, e-mail address, social security number, telephone number, and information about your financial status, such as employment, income, monthly expenses, and assets;
- Information from transactions with us, our affiliates or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records;
- Information from consumer credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your credit-worthiness, your credit score and credit usage;
- Information we purchase from other companies that provide data assembled from public databases; and,
- Information that we obtain from outside sources such as data from public records or from the Internet.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law
- We do not sell or share your information with outside companies who may want to offer you products or services.
- Certain federal and state statutes may require us to disclose certain information about you. For example, if you are involved in litigation, we may be ordered to provide information to a court. In these circumstances, only the specific information required by law, subpoena, or court order will be disclosed.
- We may disclose information we have about you to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials.
- No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All of the above categories exclude test messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide the requested loan origination services to you and servicing of your account.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Contacting Us / Privacy Notice
If You have any questions about this Privacy Notice please contact Constar Financial Services:
Phone: 602 889 3655 X 8090